Central Unit NS10D
Central Unit NS10D is a high-efficiency unit with low losses, for ionizers type SER, SEC and JBT.
- 4 outputs.
- Cable length per output: ≤ 20 meters.
- Effect: Adjustable.
- Input voltage: 230VAC, 50-60Hz or 115VAC, 50-60Hz.
- Output voltage: Pulsed DC, U^=350V.
- Pulse width: Circa 10ms.
- Frequency: Adjustable, 170Hz to 440Hz.
- Remote: 5-30VDC, 4.7kΩ, optically isolated.
- Power consumption: Max. 50VA.
- IP 54.
- Production quality assured with ISO9001:2015.
About Power Supply for Antistatic Equipment
The electrically charged surface of an insulating material can be neutralised by ionized air from an ionizer. The ions are drawn to charges of opposite polarity on the surface and attach very close to these charges. This creates a net effect of zero charging in the material, thus eliminating the problem.
Power units are built to provide ionizers and equivalent equipment with the required voltage to safely and efficiently perform the task. They are in all cases developed for connection and voltage regulation of ionizers and charging rods within the Nostatic range.
Read more about the value of protecting production from static electricity.