Ionizing Emitter LR-LE
Ionizing Emitter LR-LE is a compact emitter for installation on machines and in transport systems. LR-LE has the ability to neutralize static charges at long distances without the aid of compressed air.
- Flexible installation and positioning.
- Suitable for narrow spaces.
- Durable and easy maintenance.
- Made out of PVC.
- To be used with the LR-HVLE high voltage unit.
- Production quality assured with ISO9001:2015.
About Static Electricity
Static electricity is generated when two insulating materials in motion come into contact with each other and one material transfers electrons to the other. This creates an excess of electrons in one surface and a deficit in the other.
Because the materials are electrically insulating, the charge remains and cannot be diverted by itself. Hence “static”.
Read more about the value of protecting production from static electricity.